Thursday, March 10, 2016

JOT Magazine | March Mood Board...

Hello Friends!

Yep.  Epic fail so far for my 2016 blog! LOL! Oh well... I am still here. Trudging along. But today I want to share this beautiful mood board created for JOT Magazine by my lovely friend Mardi Winen.

March 2016 - Mardi copy


Isn't it divine!

Here's what I created from the inspiration..


products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup, Bella Blvd, Elle's Studio, Scraptastic Club; stamps - Bella Blvd; Alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - water colour paint, staples, ribbon; tools  - machine stitching, typewriter.



Please come over and join us with this challenge.  I'd love to see you there..x


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is beautiful, Leanne! What a fabulous mix of prints and colors, and I adore that bold, striped ribbon!