Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! | Bella BLVD...

Hello Friends! Welcome to (inter)National Scrapbooking Day!  Have you checked out the Bella Blvd blog yet today? Each designer is sharing a layout all about themselves!  This for me, is totally struggle street! I hate being in front of the camera but I guess the selfie craze is at least helping me take photos of myself! meh...
 
Anyway... You can find my Q&A here.
 
"Me"
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella Blvd; alpha - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd: chipboard, die cuts, enamel dots; tools - typewriter, machine stitching.
 

 
Head on over to Bella Blvd and check out each designer post.  There are a few giveaways hidden along the way.  Good luck & thanks for visiting...x
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, you look pretty darn good. I'd be plastering myself ALL OVER pages if I looked this good. I never thought I did....but looking back, I looked a LOT better than I do now. But it's too late!!! So don't do a 'me'......take lotsa photos before the grey hair, wrinkles and crappy skin sagging happen!!!! AND I love how you've journaled down the side like that:):)
AND enjoy having all the kidlets at school. I'm sure you are!!! Amazing how fast 3pm marches around, though. I DO remember that!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just saw this on BB this AM and LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!