Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jillibean Soup + PageMaps...

Hi Everyone!  I have a layout to share with you today!  Yay!  It seems that during school holidays, I get next to nothing done! LOL!  Is it like that in your household?  Maybe it's just me.  *grin*
 
Today's layout is a collaboration between Jillibean Soup and Becky Fleck's PageMaps.  I really enjoyed doing this challenge.  Every now and then I need a sketch to help my mojo (and this definitely comes in handy right now with the afore mentioned school holidays!!!)
 
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup (Cool as a Cucumber); alpha - Jillibean Soup (Bean boards); other - Jillibean Soup: stickers, pea pod parts, wood sprinkles, file folder, doily; mist; tools - machine stitching.
 
 
If you get a chance, head on over to the October PageMaps to check out the fabulous JBS team and their creations!  Thanks for visiting...x
 
 


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the splatters!!!!!

Miss Jane said...

Wow Leanne, this is gorgeous. Love those papers. Might have to go shopping ;) Jx

Lizzy Hill said...

School holidays??? Oh! Is that why it's so busy around here....sort of lose track of them when you don't have kids:):) LOL.....one day this may be you too....maybe! Anyways, LOOOVE & adore this.....those big brads?? Sprinkled round really caught my eye:):)

Ashley Horton said...

Such an awesome layout, Leanne! Love the stitching through the title letters!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Yessss ! you rock ! I had seen the differents october sketchs (I love PageMaps) and your layout is perfect with this one... I love the colors you choose too, my favorite ;-)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Wow this is gorgeous Learne. Love how you have used all those bright colours together.