Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jillibean Soup | Mini Album...

Remember last post where I said I don't really create Halloween projects!  LOL!  Well here's another one created for Jillibean Soup! And low and behold it's a mini album!! EEEEEK! *grin*
 
"Spooky" Mini Album








 
I'm pretty excited with all the fabulous peapod parts, mini envelopes and enamel stickers that are being produced by Jillibean at the moment!  And even though we don't celebrate Halloween, I can't wait to fill this mini album up with all the fun and fabulous dress up photos I have (especially of my youngest!!).  If you would like to see more details, pleas visit the Jillibean Soup blog.  Thanks for visiting today...x
 
 
 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I just love this! LOVING those owls!!!!!

Kim said...

This is even better irl !!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Eeek I love this!!!